Medicinal Quality RESIN (HONEY OIL) – Isopropyl Extraction – CannaMed
* All Strains are ORGANIC, all Cannabis Resin is FOOD-GRADE.
* All Isopropyl Resins listed here are made by our trusted friends at CannaMed.
* There are 7-10 grams of organic FLOWERS ONLY in each gram of this high-quality Resin.
* Our Resins can be inhaled/vaporized, taken orally, or used as a topical ointment (apply Resin to bandage for wound care).
** All resins can be shipped in a vial, or in an oral syringe.
** Strains are available if listed in the drop-down menu.
“MAKE MINE A TINCTURE!”
Create a Custom Tincture and make your Resin easy to take orally, to bake/cook with, and/or to apply topically to treat skin ailments. We are happy to do this for you for a small $5 processing fee!
We use only the finest quality MCT Coconut Oil (Fractionated) = Odourless, tasteless, liquid at room temperature.
** HOW TO HAVE US TURN YOUR RESIN INTO A TINCTURE **
1) First choose the type and amount of Resin(s) you want. Add to your Shopping Cart.
2) Then choose the “Mix your Resin with MCT Coconut Oil” option.
3) Choose the Container of your choice:
• 10ml Aromatherapy Bottle
• 30ml Bottle with a Cap
• 30ml Bottle with a Dropper
4) Repeat the steps above for each Tincture you wish to have created for you.
5) Finally, make a note in the Order Notes letting us know which Resin(s) you want turned into a Tincture, in what amounts, and in which bottles, just to make sure we know exactly what you want. We’ll take care of the rest!
HIGH CBD RESINS
CANNATONIC – 1:1 RATIO – CBD:THC – 45%
Bred to be high in Cannabidiol (CBD) and lower in THC. High pain relief, low psycho activity.
HAYLEY’S COMET – 1:1 RATIO – CBD:THC – 36%
High pain relief, low psychoactivity. Shown to be effective for spasticity control and seizure relief. Gentle medicine.
HIGH THC RESINS
SATIVA MIX – MIX
Long-lasting pain relief. Daytime energy, concentration. Headache relief, eye strain relief, anti-anxiety.
** CCC recommends using this concentrate sparingly. A little bit goes a long way. Please use caution and care when using concentrates.